Consultant – Automotive
What will you be doing with us
You also engage in this:
- You improve strategic, tactical and operational performance at clients.
- Together with the account team, you will work to expand our relationship network in the automotive industry. You will help write content for bids.
- For our team of Young Professionals, you will act as a coach. You guide them substantively in the execution of their assignments, as well as on a personal level.
Good secondary employment benefits
28 vacation days
New laptop and phone allowance
32 - 40 hours
The nicest colleagues in the Netherlands
Who are you?
An energetic personality and committed team player. You are commercially minded and already have a large and relevant network, which you maintain well. From this network you easily recruit assignments for yourself and colleagues. Preferably you live in the middle or south of the Netherlands, but you do not mind traveling – sometimes abroad.
- A completed college or university education.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in automotive – experience as a consultant is a plus;
- Experience in managing projects.
- Experience in establishing and implementing management systems such as IATF 16949:2016.
- Experience providing automotive training (core tools, 8D, FMEA, internal auditing, VDA6.3, APQP, Lean, Six Sigma).
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, verbal and written.
About Symbol as an employer
Symbol believes in the possibility of improvement in any organization. We inspire employees to strive for improvement and guide them in implementing improvements. Clients can come to us for consulting, training and projects. Our approach is focused on “Do It – Join It – Do It Yourself” and we are only successful when our clients achieve their goals.
Inspiring people, Improving processes.
Your development at Symbol
* Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated
Make this job opening your new job
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for a challenging position in a dynamic and inspiring work environment? Then apply today! Send your LinkedIn profile, resume and/or short cover letter to our recruiter at
or fill out the contact form to the right. Would you rather call? You can too! We can be reached at
053 203 0240