Ensuring that new products and processes actually meet customer requirements is crucial. Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) help achieve this. They are successful methods for developing and improving products and processes.
Managers and engineers involved in product development, process development, production and quality.
After this training, you will be familiar with the five phases of the APQP process and the PPAP elements. You will also learn how to apply them to ensure that the development and release of products or processes are controlled and meet customer requirements.
During this training we will go through the five phases of the APQP process and the PPAP elements:
- Application of APQP and PPAP within IATF 16949:2016
- Principles, operation and purpose of APQP and PPAP
- Project management within APQP
- APQP timeline
- The 5 APQP phases (input/output).
- Customer-specific requirements
- Relationship to FMEA, MSA & SPC.
- PPAP requirements and submission levels.
- PPAP documentation
- Relationship between AIAG PPAP and VDA PPA 2
For some PPAP elements, you can take in-depth training if you wish. Examples include FMEA, Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
MBO to HBO+
The total study load for this one-day course is approximately 16 hours.
Other interesting trainings
Here are some other trainings that may be of interest to you:
The price for the training is €695 and includes:
- Dutch-language training manual containing all presentations
- Official certificate of participation
- Webinars and events
Prices do not include VAT.
Requesting information about this master class?
Then fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!