Lean Yellow Belt Certification
The Lean Yellow Belt certification program consists of a theoretical exam.
The prerequisites for the Lean Yellow Belt theory exam are as follows:
- You can use books and training handouts during the exam
(max. 2 books. Practice book is not allowed. Digital books or pdf are not allowed).
- You may use a calculator.
- The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
- You will have a passing grade if more than 63% of the questions are answered correctly.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes.
- Identification is required.
You can register only if you have taken your theory classes at Symbol. If that’s not the case then you should go to www.lssa.eu to sign up.Subscribe now