Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification program consists of a theoretical exam.
The criteria for examination were determined by the LSSA and are described in a skill set for each of the Belt levels. This is an overview of all the Lean Six Sigma elements you need to know and be able to do as a Yellow Belt. The level at which the elements should be able to be applied are also named.
You can register only if you have taken your theory classes at Symbol. If that’s not the case then you should go to www.lssa.eu to sign up.
The prerequisites for the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt theory exam are as follows:
- You can use books and training handouts during the exam
(max. 2 books. Practice book is not allowed. Digital books or pdf are not allowed).
- The use of a calculator is not permitted.
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions.
- You will have a passing grade if more than 63% of the questions are answered correctly.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes.
- Identification is required.