Training Design & Delivery
Within an organization-wide Lean or Lean Six Sigma implementation, employee training is a critical component. It is important to make a clear connection between the strategic improvement plan and the necessary competencies of involved employees. In addition to analyzing the need, in this master class we also pay much attention to developing training and teaching skills. Finally, we cover securing knowledge through the train-the-trainer principle.
This master class is designed for anyone who will be developing and delivering training internally in the organization including shift leaders, department managers, Green Belts, Black Belts and Master Black Belts. However, some prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is not required.
In this compact master class, you will learn to identify training needs in an improvement program. You will also learn how to design and develop training programs. Furthermore, you will develop your own teaching skills during this master class.
The training provides a handout for each participant.
Content of training
In this compact master class, you will learn to identify training needs in an improvement program. You will also learn how to design and develop training programs. Furthermore, you will develop your own teaching skills during this master class. The following topics will be covered:
- Analyze training needs
- Establishing learning objectives (Bloom)
- Training design and curriculum design
- Learning styles of Kolb
- Learning formats (Flipped classroom)
- Do-Before-Do-Self Principle
- Use of digital learning tools
- Development of training and alternatives to PowerPoint
- Establishing lesson plan and curriculum
- Implementation of training and forms of work
- Didactic skills, presentation skills and moderation
- Training evaluation (Kirkpatrick)
- Securing knowledge and the ‘Train-the-Trainer’ principle
HBO / HBO+.
The total course load for this one-day course is approximately 16 hours.