Vacancy Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
There are opportunities for improvement in every organization. You get a lot of energy from developing companies and individuals by providing training and by coaching. You have gained a lot of experience in this in recent years as a Master Black Belt. In doing so, you have become an authority in your field and sparring partner for those around you.
This is why you want to work at Symbol as a Master Black Belt
- You have extensive experience in implementing improvement projects.
- You get a lot of energy from developing and delivering training.
- You work in complex projects, which often include the change management aspect.
Symbol goes further and deeper into the field than many others. That is why we have been working for years for the most demanding parties in the Automotive, Food, ASML-supply chain and at various government organizations.
This is what you will be doing with us
You will provide Green and Black Belt training at the highest level and take participants through the application of Lean Six Sigma methodology in practice. You can explain both Lean techniques and Six Sigma techniques in an understandable way. Here you refer to the projects you yourself have implemented or coached in practice. For analyzing data, you will make extensive use of Minitab. By coaching Green and Black Belts in successfully executing their improvement projects, you make theory practical.
You also deal with:
- Advising management teams of larger accounts on Strategy development and Strategy deployment.
- Building our relationship network in collaboration with the account team. You will help write content for bids.
- Coaching our Young Professional team. You supervise them substantively in the execution of their assignments with clients, as well as on a personal level.
Someone with extensive knowledge and experience of both Lean and Six Sigma. An energetic personality and committed team player. You are commercially minded and make sure you maintain your network well. Preferably you live in the middle (Amersfoort) or south (Eindhoven) of the Netherlands, but you do not mind traveling within the Netherlands and sometimes beyond.
You also bring this
- A completed college or university degree, preferably mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or technical business administration.
- Minimum 10 years of experience applying Lean and Six Sigma in industry.
- You have experience as an internal project manager or trainer, or you have gained experience at a consulting firm.
- Experience providing Automotive techniques (Core tools, 8D, FMEA, internal auditing, VDA6.3, APQP) and Design for Six Sigma are a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, verbal and written.
Your development at Symbol
Symbol is a leader in process improvement and quality management. Our consultants – that is, your new colleagues – have a high level of knowledge and plenty of practical experience. You too will have the space to develop further with us, for example in Process mining, Data science and Smart Industry. The group of MBBs have regular content sessions on product development and personal development. We grow from that together.
This is what you get from us
Symbol is a fast-growing but close-knit organization where you will meet like-minded people who, like you, enjoy working every day to develop relationships. So with us, you will find challenging work to get totally absorbed in, so that at times you will even forget you are working. And, of course, the primary and secondary benefits are excellent. You get:
- an excellent salary;
- Good benefits, including a leased car;
- The opportunity for further development.
About Symbol as an employer
Symbol believes that it is always and everywhere possible to do things differently and better. Even in the best organizations there are opportunities for improvement, and every employee has a role in the improvement process. By inspiring those employees to want to improve while making process improvements, we further develop organizations. So clients can come to us for consulting, training and projects. We also believe that organizations only really benefit from our help when they can do it without us. Our approach therefore centers on “Do It Yourself – Participate Itself. We are not successful until our clients have achieved their goals. This approach leads to tangible results for clients.
Make this vacancy your new job:
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and aspire to a position in a dynamic and inspiring work environment, apply today. To do so, email your resume and brief motivation to Nicole Oudshoorn: Nicole.Oudshoorn@symbol.nl. Rather call Nicole? Might as well! She can be reached at 06-51289385. Good to know: taking an assessment and giving a presentation are part of the selection process.
* Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated